The 5 Most Mindblowing Facts I Learned in the Last Three Minutes and Four Seconds
This music video has been floating around the electronic porn tubes for a few months now, but I only just stumbled across it, and in doing so, got about a semester's worth of education. In three minutes and four seconds. "What A Glorious Space To Dwell (Fun Facts Song)" is exactly that: A song brimming with fun facts. Here are the five most fascinating facts I learned from it. Number four was life altering.
1) You could swim through the arteries of a blue whale's heart.
2) An adult has two to nine pounds of bacteria in his or her body.
3) An ejaculation has more sperm than people in the United States.
4) You see your nose at all times, your brain just chooses to ignore it.
5) Optimus Prime and Eeyore were voiced by the same guy. So were Megatron and Scooby Doo.
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus