What The *&%@ Did I Just Watch?: Sarah Palin Parodies Tina Fey
It’s Christmas. The time of miracles and wonder. Like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler coming back to Saturday Night Live!
And Tina Fey bringing back her Sarah Palin in that episode!
Et tu, Dot Com?!
The video was produced by the Independent Journal for — some? — reason, and also stars John McCain as a Jack Donaghy stand-in and Lindsay Graham as the Kenneth. You don’t need to click on that link though. Unless, that is, you want to enjoy the comments, which are — well, they’re fun. I won’t put names to any of them but here’s a selection:
‘Tina Fey cannot hold a candle to Sarah, who is very smart, beautiful and accomplished. She is a real role model, not Tina Fey.’
‘I agree! She became the darling of the left when she mocked Sarah Palin and it gave her 15 minutes of fame and recognition.’
‘Sarah Palin is intelligent and beautiful, she should be in Trump’s cabinet!’
‘That was good.’
You can watch the whole video here (but be warned — I think I suffered a minor head injury by doing so):
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia