Jimmy Fallon As Bob Dylan Sings 'Hotline Bling', Which Leads To A Mini Spiral Of Fallon Musical Impressions
A few days ago Jimmy Fallon took a break from not doing musical impressions, and did a musical impression.
These are always fun to witness, but when it turned out to be Dylan doing Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’, well, the anticipation was palpable. So here it is:
What do we think? Solid if not outstanding Dylan impression; arrangement good and peak Dylan-esque, but just missing something. Although, bonus points for the Rolling Thunder Revue look.
I give it a 6/10 on the FMI (Fallon Musical Impression) Scale.
But now that one’s been rated, I kinda feel like the others have to be too.
Here’s Neil Young and Actual Neil Young doing ‘Old Man’:
FMI rating: 7/10
Springsteen and actual Springsteen:
FMI rating: 7.5/10
Jim Morrison and The Doors doing ‘Reading Rainbow’:
FMI rating: 8/10
I guess they all must bow down to the king though:
FMI Rating: 10/10
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia