Twitter Wants You To #WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words, Because Sh*t Sucks
It’s Wednesday. There are like nineteen days until Christmas, six days until Hanukkah starts, and 20 until Kwanzaa begins. Do you feel the spirit of the holidays?
Me either. But maybe these happy stories that are only four words long will assist you with that.
#WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words— Katrina (@Book_of_Potter) December 6, 2017
Zero student loan balance.
Marvel gets X-Men back. #WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words— Thomas Myers (@pianotm26) December 6, 2017
Love triumphs over hate. #WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words— barhamm (@magwitch5151) December 6, 2017
#WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) December 6, 2017
"Melania, we're going home."
You are not alone! #WriteAHappyStoryIn4Words— SoulPancake (@soulpancake) December 6, 2017
What have you got?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia