This #OscarsSoWhite Manicure Tutorial Throws Serious Shade
With discussion of representation and colorblind casting on the rise, the snubs this year feel especially egregious when films like Creed, Beasts of No Nation, Dope, Concussion and Straight Out of Compton won praise. Now, into the fray of this debate comes self-proclaimed actress/comedian/vlogger Franchesca “Chescaleigh” Ramsey, offering a sharp and cheeky cultural criticism with her Oscar-themed manicure tutorial.
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia