The Most Adorable Act of Little Sister Trolling You Will See Today
I don’t have a little sibling. I have an older one. That’s obviously an entirely different dynamic. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a younger one. And I’ll be honest: I’ve mostly wondered that because I’ve thought up oh so many ways how I would troll them if I did have one.
On that note:
And I mean, yes, the trolling is funny, but the real star of the show there is 100% that kid’s faces in response. Those deadpan expressions are pure dynamite.
Header Image Source: SF Norge A/S
- Review: 'Harpoon' Delivers Dark Laughs And Grisly Horror On The High Seas
- Someone is Hating on Childless People Going to Disney Parks Again, With an Obnoxious Privileged Spin
- Questions About the Ending of 'Veronica Mars' Season 4
- Stream It Or Nah? Netflix's 'Great Hack': What Are We Really Angry About Here?
- Meghan McCain Thinks Democrats Need to Coddle Trump Voters, How 'Bout No?