Social Media Goes Nuts For Cohen Testimony 'Hallway Pizza Guy'
And so it came to pass that in this wretched year of 2019, twelve years before the fall, that a chaotic yet sometimes generous universe gifted to doomed humanity another blessed meme to ease their passing into oblivion.
Witness please, in all his splendour, courtesy of Mike Uehleit’s Twitter: The Cohen testimony ‘Hallway Pizza Guy’ (who obviously may or may not be a staffer for some heinous politician and I should therefore feel antipathy towards him but you know what I’m just gonna go ahead and take this at face value before the news cycle finds him and we learn everything):
tfw you go to eat your hallway pizza and get told you’re in the live shot pic.twitter.com/ppkq9PJraO— Mike Uehlein (@MikeUehlein) February 27, 2019
I was impressed by the smooth handoff of the pizza box…and he remembered to get the water bottle! pic.twitter.com/4rIOizy8VB— Musadiq (@Bidar411) February 27, 2019
big mood pic.twitter.com/17PhHYZKNx— Eric Holl (@FrederickHoll) February 27, 2019
Naturally, though, as with anything that seems too good to be true, the official narrative was questioned too.
And, sure enough as night follows day:
I think we found our next brand ambassador— &pizza (@andpizza) February 27, 2019
(Source: Mike Uehlein’s Twitter)
Header Image Source: Twitter
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me