Please Let This Be The Next Random Nonsense To Inspire A Movie
The quirky romantic-comedy Safety Not Guaranteed that launched the career of Jurassic World helmer Colin Trevorrow was inspired by a real Wanted Ad, seeking a time travel partner. The grotesque comedy Tusk that reminded us Kevin Smith is still a thing was inspired by a real roommate request, where rent would be free if the new roomie would just dress as a walrus.
With all this in mind, I challenge you filmmakers out there to convert this amazing flyer into a movie, which I promise to treasure:
Most important ghost hunting trait? Bravery…but also caution. pic.twitter.com/WmFj6ETwHH— Brent Schoonover (@brentschoonover) February 23, 2016
Kristy Puchko will be especially appreciative if you leave Johnny Depp out of it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia