Oscar Isaac Just Launched A Million More 'Star Wars: Force Awakens' Fan Fics
Every day I am more and more confident that Star Wars: The Force Awakens will do for girls today what Jurassic Park did for my generation, meaning kickstart their sexual awakening. Pick your poison: Oscar Isaac’s captivating and cocky pilot Poe Dameron, John Boyega’s flustered but funny Finn, or Adam Driver’s moody but gawds-that-hair Kylo Renn. It’s a feast of eye candy to accompany its aspirational arc.
But Isaac can’t stop his charm train from barreling down us adults too. And he, Boyega and Ridley dropped by Ellen to be all kinds of adorable. And then Oscar teased a potential Star Wars spoiler so delicious it’s sure to send Tumblr into overdrive.
H/T Geek Girl Diva
It’s already begun.
Kristy Puchko has all the feels right now.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia