Netflix Has Created Socks That Will Pause Your Show If You Fall Asleep, Seriously
You know that thing where you’re binge watching, and you fall asleep before that judgey Netflix trigger that asks if you’re still into this? Well, Netflix has come up with a snuggly DIY solution. Socks that detect when you’ve nodded off, and pause your show.
Here’s the incredible intro video.
H/T Business Insider
For full instructions that include knitting patterns inspired by original Netflix content like Orange is the New Black, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Jessica Jones, go here.
Kristy Puchko is not crafty enough to manage this. She will wait for the inevitable Etsy shop that’ll pop up selling ready-made Netflix sleep socks.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia