It's #NationalAvocadoDay And Twitter Has A Plethora Of Memes For Your Consumption
There really is a day for every single thing in the history of ever.
Grab your tissues! #NationalAvocadoDay is here and the Fabocados are ready to werk! Ava Cado wants nothing more than to live boldly, but her bruise is holding her back. Luckily for her, the Fabocados are on their way to make her life shamazing! 🥑✨💚 pic.twitter.com/pVbeE4th7T— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) July 31, 2018
Happy #NationalAvocadoDay. We know millennials love avocado toast so here's a list of some other things millennials like:— Working Families Party (@WorkingFamilies) July 31, 2018
- less than half their salary to rent
- affording a doctor
- campuses without mass shootings
- a degree without student debt
- living wages
- VOTING IN 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia