'Harry Potter' Anti-Abortion Sign Leads To One Hell Of a Tumblr Debate
So once upon a time this lady went to an anti-abortion protest, and she brought a sign with her. That’s her in the picture above. You probably can’t tell but I’ve artfully and subtly removed her face because I’m not particularly comfortable transmitting that kind of personal information, at least not in a header picture, no matter how ridiculous.
Turns out this lady and her sign caused a bit of a stir on Tumblr, where after her photo was published, a debate followed. Now, apart from that book written by the algorithm (aka the best one in the series), I’m not that familiar with the Harry Potter books, so I’m just gonna leave this debate here without commentary for your perusal.
First there was this:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia