Florida Governor Rick Scott Gets an Amazing Public Shaming in a Starbucks
It’s been a while, so let’s check in with Voldemort-body-double and Florida Governor Rick Scott. What’ve you been up to, Rick? Just getting some coffee?
“You don’t care about working people! You should be ashamed to show your face around here!”
“I got us a million jobs.”
“A million jobs? GREAT. Who here has a great job? Or is looking forward to graduating, do you really feel like you have a job coming up? YOU STRIPPED WOMEN OF ACCESS TO PUBLIC HEALTHCARE. SHAME ON YOU, RICK SCOTT! YOU’RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR STATE.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia