Deadpool Live-Tweeted the Super Bowl, Continuing An Advertising Campaign of Excellence
The Super Bowl was on last night and lots of people were live-tweeting over on Twitter, including me. You know who else was tweeting? DEADPOOL. It was on brand, in character, and a perfect addition to the Patriot’s loss. Here are the highlights.
God, I love Pink (and not just the pop singer). Besides being my 2nd favorite shade of red, it's also the color of the inside of people's outsides and that lady biker gang from Grease. #DPtheSB— Deadpool Movie (@deadpoolmovie) February 4, 2018
Concerning the now-infamous thirty seconds of nothingness that aired:
See what I have to put up with? 👇 @deadpoolmovie AL! We're out of TP! Can you bring me some? Or just come here with a scarf?— Leslie Uggams (@LeslieUggams) February 5, 2018
You know you love it 😘 https://t.co/EVbRAHfRZ6— Deadpool Movie (@deadpoolmovie) February 5, 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia