Don't Pick a Fight With Busch Light
This weekend the United Kingdom is all fanfare and regality thanks to the latest entry in the Royal Wedding franchise. Meanwhile, in the U.S., a beer company picked a fight with a Twitter rando. God bless and such.
It began when a dude named Bryce Murray posted a cheeky video.
How to properly drink a Busch Light 🍺 pic.twitter.com/Em9cREg957— Bryce Murray (@brycemurray89) May 15, 2018
Clearly, Busch Beer is the kind of Twitter user that searches their own name, because this happened.
Someone is asking for an ass-whoopin’. 1 Busch Place, St. Louis, MO. You know where to find us. https://t.co/liQOKOHfqY— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) May 17, 2018
The sass didn’t stop there.
You're next.— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) May 18, 2018
He in fact is a Miller Lite fan….. pic.twitter.com/1NkFCWfuTQ— Connor (@ruestmanc) May 17, 2018
Of course he is.— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) May 18, 2018
But the mic drop moment was this surreal shot.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia