Netflix Gives 'Santa Clarita Diet' Season Three
Raise your suspiciously gory protein shakes to the sky! Netflix has just confirmed that Victor Fresco’s Santa Clarita Diet will return for a third season in 2019. Ten all-new episodes will continue the misadventures of the Hammond Family, whose lives were turned upside down when some really bad clams caused loving mom Sheila (Drew Barrymore) to become a human flesh-craving z-word.
Season three will also bring back her harried and hot husband Joel (Timothy Olyphant), her snarky but spirited daughter Abby (Liv Hewson), the brainy boy-next-door (Skyler Gisondo), the Christian cop who’s onto their murder spree (Natalie Morales), and the decapitated undead head of a former sex pest (Nathan Fillion).
And here’s hoping we’ll see the return of Ramona Young, the deadpan drug store clerk who won our hearts with her heartless chomping on joggers and ex-boyfriends.
You can watch Santa Clarita Diet’s first two seasons now on Netflix.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia