Watch Michelle Obama Hit Harry Styles In The Crotch With A Dodgeball
2019 headlines often feel like Mad Libs written by a madman. Take two proper names that have no reason to be connected, throw in a wild card noun or two, and a verb with some wallop. Boom. 2019 newsworthy! And today’s Mad Libs headline is not nightmarish, just madcap fun. Former First Lady Michelle Obama hit One Direction’s Harry Styles square in the crotch with a dodge ball.
Observe the nut shot heard ‘round the world.
i never in my life thought i’d see michelle obama hit harry styles in the dick with a dodgeball but hey god works in mysterious ways pic.twitter.com/jWff5Afz6m— cin ϟ (@thorrbruce) June 18, 2019
Now if you’re asking what and why, the answer to both is James Corden. Because of course it is.
On The Late Late Show with James Corden, the English entertainer begins a bit that seems like it’ll be another Carpool Karaoke segment with Michelle Obama. But then the pair begin to argue over America vs. The UK. Who has better music? Who is better at sports? Specifically, which nation is better at dodgeball? So naturally, they enlist their celebrity friends to settle that question with a no-holds-barred showdown: Team US versus Team UK, contending for dodgeball supremacy.
Team USA boasted Obama, Allison “Uncanny” Janney, Mila “The Killer” Kunis,
Melissa “Never Miss” McCarthy, Lena “Wildcard” Waithe, and Kate “Hacksaw” Hudson.
Team UK was made up of Corden, Harry “Sign of the Crimes” Styles, Benedict “The Claw” Cumberbatch, John “Hurt You Badly” Bradley, and Reggie “Windmill” Watts, who is an American, ringer, and traitor.
And here’s the full video of how this showdown went down.
Tough times, Corden! Well, not as tough as that AMA…
Header Image Source: CBS
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me