Twitter Reacts To 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8: 'The Last Of The Starks'
Game of Thrones is burning through plot, characters, and ships this season! Our team of remarkable recappers will give you the rundowns, reader take, and deep dives. But first, let’s look at how Twitter reacted to “The Last Of The Starks.”
At Winterfell, there was much to celebrate! But Gendry had a real rollercoaster of a night.
Arya, rejecting Gendry’s proposal: “You’ll be a wonderful lord. And any lady would be lucky to have you. But I’m not a lady. I never have been. That’s not me.”— Sarah Lerner (@SarahLerner) May 6, 2019
Arya, Season 1 to her dad:#GameOfThrones pic.twitter.com/sd4xiAiATY
That thing where Jon spills the tea (sort of).
Technically speaking…Sansa didn’t betray Jon. He told them that HE had something to tell them, and to swear not to tell anyone else. He never told them anything…Bran did…#GameofThrones #GOTS8E4 pic.twitter.com/FpYMt8PpzQ— GOT updates (@afuadajo) May 6, 2019
TTW you tweet your own segue.
Turns out the term “ghosting” began at Winterfell.
John Snow didn’t pet his wolf goodbye and you guys want him as your KING?? #GameofThrones— Allie Goertz (@AllieGoertz) May 6, 2019
Remind me again how Jon and/or Dany are good leaders?
Sansa: We should let our army & dragons heal before we march south— Mo (@mOasis96) May 6, 2019
Jon: *whipped af*
*Dany gets ambushed by Euron & loses another half of the Unsullied & Rhaegal*
Farewell to Missandei.
missandei knows cruel people like cersei. she knows it brings them satisfaction to watch others suffer. but she didn't break. she held her head high. she didn't shed a single tear. she was so brave #GameofThrones pic.twitter.com/HjxbkndmpL— mazaerys targaryen (@targarcyn) May 6, 2019
At this point Cersei is the only character to follow a consistent logic and code so fuck it, burn it all, give her the world, we probably fucking deserve it anyway. pic.twitter.com/MPcw2HyZSG— TK (@TKhatesyou) May 6, 2019
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me