Moments of Zen With Our Favorite 'Lip Sync Battle' Performances
First and foremost, Tom Holland’s “Singing in the Rain” and “Umbrella” mash-up is the greatest thing ever filmed. Zendaya’s “24k Magic” is a close second, though.
This is only a preview for tonight’s show, but we all know that Antoni Porowski, Tan France, and Bobby Berk as different incarnations of Britney Spears will go down in history.
The same goes for Jonathan Van Ness and Karamo Brown channeling Lady Gaga and Beyonce.
Dustin wanted me to include John Krasinski doing “Proud Mary”, but I think his creepy marionette routine for “Bye Bye Bye” is much more fun. And Anna Kendrick is there too, whatever.
We are always down to see Alicia Silverstone slide back into the iconic clothes of Cher Horowitz.
Never forget that Anne Hathaway gave us this in 2015. NEVER FORGET.
Tara Lipinski’s “Hollaback Girl” is fine but stay for Johnny Weir’s Gaga.
Finally, YOU ARE WELCOME.
Header Image Source: Paramount Network
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me