Do You Pander To Us So Flagrantly, Jason Momoa?
Jason Momoa is on the promotional trailer for Aquaman this month, which means popping over to NBC HQ to guest-host Saturday Night Live. Now, Momoa is a smart man. He gives the people what they want, and SNL are savvy enough to know how to get eyeballs in their direction. Fortunately, this week they’ve chosen not to pander to right-wing a-holes or empower tangerine fascistic creeps by letting them play comedian for a week. No, they’re keeping things simple.
That means naked Momoa. Dripping wet from the shower. Wearing nothing but a towel. As you all pray for a wardrobe malfunction. The lions are glistening my friends.
Enjoy these 44 seconds, my friends, and let’s hope every sketch this Saturday keeps things wet.
We'll just leave this here. pic.twitter.com/5lB6GaaMwF— Saturday Night Live - SNL (@nbcsnl) December 5, 2018
Header Image Source: Getty Images.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia