Trump Won't Like Seth Meyers' Latest Closer Look
Attorney Michael Cohen proclaimed his loyal client Donald Trump the “Godfather of politics.” Which seemed like the kind of bombastic statement we’d expect from the lawyer of a reality TV star in 2011. As president, Trump might itch under that descriptor that suggests he too has done something criminal. But fret not, because Late Night with Seth Meyers is setting the record straight. In this rundown of the recent Trump headlines, Meyers notes Trump is less the “Godfather of politics” and more “the naked drunk dude of running down the street on Cops of politics.”
Take a look.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia