'Saturday Night Live' Cut Scene Sings The Values Of Insults, While Parodying HAIM
You know that thing where someone’s made your friend feel bad, and the way to treat her burn is by burning the shit out of that motherfucker? Yeah. We get that. And so do the ladies of Saturday Night Live’s Tina Fey-hosted ep in this cut scene, a musical parody of the sister-group HAIM.
Talking shit is how we all get through. And Nicki, Aidy, Katie, and Tina Fey is new squad goals.
Here’s HAIM’S “Little of Your Love,” which was a clear inspiration for this skit that was cruelly cut.
Fun Fact: this music video was directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
So how did HAIM feel about getting spoofed on SNL? Stoked.
Fingers crossed for a Haim/Nicki Minaj team-up?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia