Robert Durst Returns, Plus Titus Goes Full Beyonce in 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Trailer
It’s a miracle! The TV show too weird for legacy television will return to Netflix on May 19th. And with the latest trailer, we get a tantalizing tease on what everyone in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is up to in season three.
Fred Armisen is back as Robert Durst. And Lillian (Carol Kane) broke up with him! Which—spoilers for The Jinx—could mean trouble. Kimmy (Ellie Kemper) is heading to college with
Zandippee Zandphitheeque Xanthippe (Dylan Gelula), and dealing with her awful ex-husband the Reverend (Jon Hamm). And Titus (Tituss Burgess) is going full-on Beyoncé when it seems his beau is stepping out with a “Becky” who better watch his back.
Between this and Bill O’Reilly’s LONG-time-coming comeuppance, let’s declare today a holiday and celebrate.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia