Is This Cover Of Radiohead's "Creep" Better Than The Original?
I know it’s sacrilege to suggest anyone could make a better version of “Creep” than Radiohead’s, which boasted Thom Yorke’s dozy, wrathful, heartbreaking vocals. But somehow, a new contender has stepped into the ring.
This week on The Four: Battle For Stardom contestant Vincint Cannady stood before the judges (Meghan Trainor, DJ Khaled and Sean “Diddy” Combs) and let loose a version of “Creep” that was surprising, pretty, and breathtaking.
Is it better than the original? What does that even mean? Do I need to start watching whatever The Four is?!?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia