Praise Be: They Finally Made A 'Handmaid's Tale' For Men!
Hulu’s adaptation of Margaret Atwood’s brazenly feminist dystopian novel The Handmaid’s Tale has been wowing critics and terrifying audiences with its harrowing depiction of an America gone mad with conservatism, zealotry and sexism. But what about the dudes, amirite?
Finally, someone spoke truth to pussy hats and created a version of this story for men. Please, brace yourself for the story of Manfred, who is subjected to the horrors of the future liberal feminazis want:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia