"Jokes Seth Can't Tell" Slams Kanye And Tampons, Because Obviously
“Jokes Seth Can’t Tell” is the most consistently hilarious segment on late night talks shows. That’s not opinion. It’s just facts. Late Night with Seth Meyers’s writers Amber Ruffin and Jenny Hagel share the spotlight with the eponymous host to deliver jokes that wouldn’t play coming from a straight, white male. Each time, they not only show how comedy can be inclusive but also how [email protected] good that can be. And this time, this hilarious trio welcomes a special guest, Karen Chee, Late Night’s newest addition to the writing team.
In this edition, “Jokes Seth Can’t Tell” tackles Trump, Kanye, and the trouble with tampon wrappers. Enjoy!
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me