What'd You Think of Jimmy Kimmel's Opening Monologue?
Jimmy Kimmel returned to the Oscars’ stage for the 90th Academy Awards, and along with cracking jokes, he mentioned Me Too, Time’s Up, and Never Again. He brought up All The Money In The World’s pay-gap scandal, and took shots at Weinstein, Trump, and Pence. It’s an opening monologue with some bold moves, but you can feel the tension in the room. To his credit, Kimmel helped crack it toward the end with a Price Is Right bit about a jetski.
What’d you make of the opening monologue?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia