'I Wonder What They're Eating?': Watch Jenny Hagel Deliver The Perfect Punchline From Last Night's Giggly 'Jokes Seth Can't Tell'
Look, it’s not like I’ve ever seen a bad edition of ‘Jokes Seth Can’t Tell.’ Still, the best segments always seem to be the ones where everyone involved kind of loses their shit. And last night’s installment found Seth Meyers, Amber Ruffin, and Jenny Hagel devolving into a giggly mess by the end. To be fair though, they earned it. The punchlines spanned from Amber preferring to be a queen over a princess (take that, Meghan Markle!), some too-real jokes about the life of black kids at Yale, and the cause of Type 2 diabetes in lesbians.
Get ready, because Jenny’s .gif-worthy wink/eyebrow wag combo is EVERYTHING.
I hereby nominate Jenny Hagel’s left eye for your Emmy consideration.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia