Now Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Can Be Your Playthings
When X-Files first premiered on television, I would have gone absolutely mad for Barbie dolls of Mulder and Scully. 25 years and 11 seasons later, nothing has changed.
To commemorate the 25th anniversary of The X-Files, Fox Consumer Products has teamed with Mattel to create Scully and Mulder Barbie® dolls. And they are everything 1993 you would have dreamed for.
Per the press release:
Each doll wears their signature looks from the ’90s - dark suits, “FBI” ID and badge. Fans can relive Mulder and Scully’s investigations of unexplained, mind-bending cases with each of the series-influenced Barbie dolls, both arriving with a doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity.
So, basically, they are dedicatedly detailed collector’s items. But you could also buy the Scully doll just to bring some Anderson-level gravitas to Barbie’s dream house. Or so you could finally bring a Pajiba 10 member home.
Image sources (in order of posting): Getty, Fox
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia