Bill Hader Is A Hitman Chasing His Hollywood Dreams In HBO's 'Barry'
Looks like it’s time to welcome SNL alum Bill Hader to the wonderful world of ridiculously multi-hyphenated actors! He has starred in projects that he’s written before (Documentary Now), but now he’s starring, writing, producing AND directing for the first time! And the fruit of all that labor? The upcoming HBO series Barry, about an assassin who falls in with a crowd of would-be actors while on a job in Los Angeles and decides to give the showbiz life a shot (metaphorically — not with an actual gun, presumably).
The series also stars Henry Winkler, Stephen Root, and JANET! herself, D’arcy Carden. Hader is co-writing the series with Alex Berg (Silicon Valley, Curb Your Enthusiasm). Barry will premiere March 25th on HBO.
“Actor-Writer-Director-Producer Bill Hader” may be a mouthful, but it also has a ring to it, don’t you think?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia