Have You Given Into The Joys of 'Everything Sucks'?
Netflix’s new series Everything Sucks! is a 90s-set coming-of-age tale filled with heart, humor, and gut-punches of relatable embarrassment. We’re in love. And whether you’ve given yourself over to the ’90s nostalgia or haven’t yet tapped into this deeply binge-worthy show, you’ll be charmed by the behind-the-scenes footage of its kid stars.
Watch the cast of Everything Sucks! discover the joys of Zumba pants, scrunchies, and Ace of Base.
Imagine if Stranger Things was set in the ’90s, and wasn’t sci-fi/horror, but instead a whip-smart, poignant, and woke adventure that pits the Drama Club versus the AV Club. Yeah, Everything Sucks is all that and a bag of chips.
Check it out now on Netflix.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia