Amber Ruffin Is The Only News Anchor We Need
The news is full of bad men who’ve done stupid, horrible shit. There’s Kanye West, Brett Kavanaugh, Bill Cosby, and over and over and over Donald Trump. But there’s a light in this darkest timeline, and that’s Late Night with Seth Meyers’s fiercely funny firebrand Amber Ruffin.
In the segment “Amber Says What,” Ruffin tackles breaking and bonkers news. And it’s as delightful and fun as that floral bomber jacket.
“Why would you ruin Mario Party for me!?” I feel this deeply (but Mario Kart).
Header Image Source: Youtube
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia