The Best Thing About The New 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Movie Are The Memes It's Spawned
Yesterday Kayleigh shared the absolutely heinous and terrifying look at the Sonic the Hedgehog movie with its first trailer. My personal take on it is that those people that draw pornographic pictures of Sonic in crayon and then share them online were responsible for the character design in this movie.
BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IS GOING ON. LOW BUDGET SONIC PORN MADE BY CREEPASSES WITH COLORED PENS AND AN IPHONE 6S.
The only good thing to come out of the reveal of Sonic and the trailer is the sheer amount of memes mocking the absolute hell out of the movie. The memes are priceless and will live on longer than the box office run of Sonic the Hedgehog, trust me. Before we get to those, let’s look at this comment from Redditor u/Kroooooooo as they break down just how many babies Sonic killed in the trailer:
That was depressingly hilarious. And now: D’ya like memes?
Image sources (in order of posting): u/mocmocmoc81, Sony, Reddit, Memes
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me