Celebrities And Fans React To #XMenDay On Twitter
Last week I told you that 20th Century Fox hoped to have their final X-Men film — if New Mutants doesn’t count/is never released — to go out with a nostalgic bang as the characters move to Disney/Marvel. May 13 is their invented X-Men Day and they released a few things for fans in anticipation of Dark Phoenix hitting theaters June 7.
Up first is a video retrospective of the X-Men films released since 2000 and how they tie to the new movie.
Chris Claremont & Louise Simonson discuss the characters and franchise in this video:
Over on Twitter, actors and fans alike are tweeting about #XMenDay. Even “Practice Deadpool.”
He should’ve cropped out Channing Tatum. RIP Gambit.
In honor of #XMenDay, time to remind people about one of the best scenes ever done for a superhero film. A scene that set a standard that has arguably never been matched in terms of showcasing the spectacle of a character's power set.— Elvis Dutan (@the_snickman) May 13, 2019
It's kinda astounding how well it holds up. pic.twitter.com/tGj0pcPKZt
Header Image Source: 20th Century Fox
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me