Fantastic Earworms and Where to Find Them: A Pajiba Comment Diversion
Some songs are able to embed themselves in your brain, playing in a never-ending loop of intertwined joy and misery. They disappear before making themselves known again just as your eyes close for bed or when you’re stuck in a meeting that should have been an email. They’re more fun to pass along than the clap and cause less itching. Here are some songs guaranteed to have you humming and cursing my name for hours or possibly days.
Nicki Minaj - “Beez In The Trap”
Lady Gaga - “Bad Romance”
Justin Timberlake - “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
Kylie Minogue - “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”
The Lonely Island - “I’m On A Boat”
Now, my pretties, INFLICT YOUR FAVORITE EARWORM UPON YOUR FELLOW COMMENTING MAMMALS.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia