With the spring comes Marvel movies, and with them the excuse for the insane star power of Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner to go off in charm bombs on the press circuit.
No matter how others may try, it’s impossible to imagine anybody making better use of the combined charisma of the Avengers than Jimmy Kimmel managed with Avengers Family Feud.
More than entertaining, Avengers Family Feud was educational. Behold all the things it’s taught us!
1. Chris Evans is a game show heckler. (“Boooooooo!”)
2. Evans personal catchphrase as a human is “Outrageous!”
3. Robert Downey Jr. doesn’t deign to say “texting.” (And from hence forth neither shall we!)
4. More people make out in theaters than eat popcorn apparently.
5. Mark Ruffalo—while adorable—is terrible at Family Feud.
6. Never go to a movie with Jeremy Renner.
7. Chris Hemsworth is Marvel’s mightiest game show contestant.
8. The maker of those nametags should be fired for insufficient viscosity.
9. Peter Pan is not a profession.
10. Scarlett Johansson has named both of her breasts Chris.
11. Mark Ruffalo thinks telephone booths are still a thing.
12. The image of a dude hulking out at a church/funeral will make us giggle for always.
13. The image of a dude hulking out “during sex” will now haunt our nightmares forever.
Kristy Puchko also appreciates RDJ’s reaction to the losers getting “a $15 giftcard to Applebee’s.”