A Very Mature And Measured Response To Trump's Ongoing Immigration Policies
OK, I can’t imagine anyone reading this website would be in favor of either the wall or the
travel Muslim ban increased screening process, ah, fuck it, it’s a Muslim ban, but just in case, there’s already a twenty-step process in place to screen refuges. On average the process takes almost two years. Additionally, no immigrant or refuge from the banned countries have killed anyone on U.S. soil. No deaths. In fact, even believing that Muslims are more likely than other groups to commit a terrorist act is false. This is a solution in search of a problem, and also the solution is super racist.
As for the wall, well, that horse is dead, yes? Immigrants, even undocumented ones, commit fewer crimes than natural born citizens, pay taxes into systems from which they’ll never see benefits, and, by and large, aren’t coming from Mexico anymore. So the wall solves a problem that doesn’t actually have many of the negative cited effects from 20 years ago. Great job, Don!
And just for good measure:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia