Amber Ruffin Singing Super Mario Bros. Is Everything You Need For Your Friday
I legitimately don’t understand why it isn’t Late Night With Amber Ruffin yet. Unless she has vocally and actively said that she doesn’t want to appear on the show more, I have no idea why she isn’t in each segment. Even during the interviews. Just have her come out, and do a segment called “Amber Finally Asks Celebrities Questions People Really Want To Hear.” Like “How bad does your body hair get when you’re not filming?” and “Seriously, what do you do when Daniel Craig gets gassy on set? Do you have to ignore it? Or does he joke along? What about Julia Roberts?”
But until then, we’ll have to settle for Amber perfectly addressing those recent “Mario is no longer a plumber” rumors.
Oh, and Amber? One-hundred-percent would buy that hat.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia