Jimmy Kimmel's Emmy Winners Piggy-Back-To-Back Prove This Year's Winners Are The Best At Everything
I’m not sure why I don’t watch Jimmy Kimmel more. Actually that’s a lie, I know exactly why I don’t watch Jimmy Kimmel more: he’s not Seth Meyers. If my late night entertainment doesn’t involve an in-depth political takedown, I want it to include Amber Ruffin. What I really mean is, I’m not sure why Kimmel doesn’t trade exclusively in celebrities being slightly edgy/self-deprecating. Because it really is his jam. The winners in this segment react perfectly to a small strange man asking if they’re willing to be interviewed on what appears to be a medieval torture chair or chiropractic device. And by that I mean, Donald Glover is game but suspicious, Elizabeth Moss is delightful, and John Oliver is super British. The only possible flaw of this whole thing is a disturbing lack of Skarsgård because literally everyone wants to see him perched on Guillermo’s back.
And seriously, don’t try to fuck Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the ass.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia