Insane Clown Posse Are Now Advocates For Free Speech And Allies To The ACLU Because 2017
Listen, I don’t know. I just don’t know anymore. The President is a white supremacist, two of the few media figures calling him out are an athlete and a sports commentator (you know, the segment of the journalism community regularly tasked with covering politics), and a vocal proponent of free speech (the real kind of free speech that says the government shouldn’t be attacking private citizens for their spoken beliefs, not Marlo Yanwhat’shisfaces bullshit kind) are literal clowns. Literal rapping clowns.
So really, I don’t know anymore. I have no credible explanation. But, after watching the previous segment three more times, I think we should all take this a little more seriously.
H/T to TheAssCrackBandit for the photo. Thanks, Noob-Noob.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia