Siri Also Knows Who Jon Snow's Dad Is, But Won't Spoil
Sometimes Apple programmers like to give Siri fun little quirks. (Try asking the A.I. assistant to open the pod bay doors, or her thoughts on Terminator, and try not to be a bit creeped out by the responses.) Following the huge reveal that came in the Game of Thrones finale, iPhone users have found Siri is also in the know on a popular fan theory, now confirmed by HBO.
In the wake of the Tower of Joy reveal, fans are debating the identity of Jon Snow’s father. But Siri knows the truth. She’s just no fan of spoilers.
Translation: It’s Rhaegar Targaryen. Duh.
Kristy Puchko’s prefers her Siri Australian and male. He sounds way less judgmental when she asks where she can find a mashed potatoes restaurant.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia