Watch an Ecstatic Leslie Jones React to 'Game of Thrones' With Seth Meyers and MF'ing Varys
Listen, late night TV has done a tremendous job of staying on top of Trump and his madness. And as I’ve said before, their ability to play with the humor of our ever increasingly dire situation keeps them intellectually honest in ways traditional news can’t. So I’m desperately hoping everyone watched all of Full Frontal as well as Late Night’s “A Closer Look” segment.
Because we need to watch Seth and Leslie Jones watch Game of Thrones. Take a break, guys. Do something enjoyable. Try not to worry that an astoundingly small portion of the population might have sent an impudent child to the White House, and he’s now openly beckoning nuclear war.
But Seth and Leslie are just a couple of friends enjoying a show. With maybe a little bit of happiness and a few surprises. Enjoy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia