There’s No Earthly Way Of Knowing Why This Willy Wonka Tom And Jerry Movie Exists
The animated straight-to-video circuit is already a dark and disturbing road to venture down on its own — and then, every once in a while, the internet uncovers a truly spectacular gem of shittiness and brings it bubbling to the surface. I present to you, gentle readers, from the people who brought you The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! and Batman: The Killing Joke, an “all new original movie:” Tom And Jerry: Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.
So, here’s what it looks like: an animated version of the 1971 musical comedy Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, except with the Johnny Depp Wonka from the 2005 Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, plus Tom, Jerry, and an Oompa Loompa who sounds like Phil and Lil Deville from Rugrats. It is an unholy animated abomination, and with any luck TK will convince (read as: blackmail) Rebecca to review it for us.
Until then, we always have our nightmares.
I said OUR NIGHTMARES.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia