Did I Forget To Take My Meds, Because What Even Is This Trailer For 'Shrek Retold'?
Let’s go through this one thing at a time. I know what Shrek is, because my daughter loved that damned movie when she was a small kiddo. For a time, I had it memorized since that is the price you pay for spawning crotchfruit into the world (and being kinda lazy about letting them watch movies). At any rate, I know what the word “Shrek” means.
Shrek Retold — as best as I can discern from the acid trip that is this trailer — is a scene-for-scene remake of the aforementioned cartoon movie. The twist of some great, evil Satan is that over 200 people worked on this remake and none of them have the same visual style. None. Of. Them.
Here is the trailer for this godless abomination to give you screaming eyeballs and brain-arresting visual stimuli you cannot even handle. You’re welcome?
Header Image Source: 3GI
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia