'Toy Story 4's Keanu Reeves And Tony Hale Celebrate Duke Caboom
Who’s the Canuck with all the luck? Duke Caboom! The plucky Canadian action figure has become a swaggering scene-stealer in Toy Story 4. To celebrate his enthusiasm, bravado, and general caboom-ness, co-stars Keanu Reeves and Tony Hale have joined forces for a guide on how to pose like Duke Caboom.
Canadian-American Reeves gives voice to Caboom, while Hale lends his voice to Toy Story 4’s anxiety-prone spork, Forky. Whether you’ve seen the movie or not, all you need to know is Duke was made for posing, and so was Tony Hale. CLEARLY.
Reeves and Hale are game for anything. Pairing them for promos is something so magical every movie should do it, whether they are in them or not.
Want more Duke Caboom? Here’s a TV spot focused on this maple leaf-sporting daredevil.
And want more Keanu? Of course, you do. Watch Reeves get into character in this behind-the-scenes look at Toy Story 4, which takes us into the recording booth with Pajiba-voted Best Chris.
Toy Story 4 is now in theaters.
Header Image Source: Getty
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me