The First 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Is Here And We're Watching It On A Loop, OK?
Marvel dropped the first trailer for Captain Marvel, and it opens with her falling onto a Blockbuster Video store, so I guess the movie really does take place in the ’90s? Take a look!
Brie Larson’s quasi-amnesiac Captain appears as a girl, a pilot, a superhero. She might even be part of that faux-hawk alien corps flying in space? Oh, I hope so! We also get glimpses of an aged-down Samuel L. Jackson (AND and aged-down Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, oh agent my agent!), and Jude Law’s an alien with creepy eyes.
Oh, and Captain Marvel punches an old woman, presumably because SKRULLS, Y’ALL. Trust no one.
There’s also a new poster for the film:
Captain Marvel crashes into theaters March 8, 2019. Gonna be a loooooong wait.
Header Image Source: Marvel
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia