We Loved 'Blockers', And Here's How You Can See It For Free
The premise of Kay Cannon’s directorial debut Blockers had many of us on edge. Three parents team up to stop their teen daughters from losing their virginity on prom night. But we’d hoped Cannon’s writing on 30 Rock, New Girl and Pitch Perfect was a sign that her humor would subvert this seemingly sexist logline. And when Dustin attended this raunchy comedy’s world premiere at SXSW, he revealed Blockers was not what we feared, but actually, something smart, woke, and wildly funny.
Now ahead of its theatrical release, you can get a free sneak peek at Blockers, which stars John Cena, Leslie Mann, and Ike Barinholtz. Just click the image below to see if you live near a participating theater.
I know some of you get very suspicious about sponsored content. So, let me make clear: Pajiba does not at this time do sponsored content. And if we did, it’d be labeled as such. This is just a rad offer to see a fun movie. So, we thought we’d share the details.
Blockers opens April 6.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia