Do You Dare Behold The Trailer For 'Pet Graveyard'!? (I Said What I Said.)
What could possibly be creepier than a human graveyard? A pet graveyard. Its soil lies enriched by the tears of heartbroken pet owners. Its corpses once cuddly and cute are now festering and heinous. Just imagine what horrors could creep forth from such a tragic setting! What an original premise that in no way resembles a certain big studio movie hitting this spring!
Behold the trailer for Pet Graveyard:
Funny thing, Pet Graveyard’s premise isn’t anything like Pet Sematary, which is based on the wildly popular Stephen King novel. The latter focuses on evil zombies birthed from the titular burial site. The former seems more like a mash-up of Flatliners and Final Destination with a splash of evil cat just for funsies.
So why that title? Maybe these death-tripping pretty people do the Grim Reaper-frustrating experiment in a pet graveyard? It couldn’t possibly be that this low-budget horror-thriller is looking to cause some Asylum-style market confusion, luring people to watch what they think is Paramount’s flashy remake, right? That’d be sinister.
Pet Sematary opens in theaters April 5.
Pet Graveyard comes to digital and DVD April 2.
Header Image Source: October Coast
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me