Caboom! New 'Toy Story 4' Trailer Gives Us the Power of Keanu
Toy Story 4 is coming out next month. We expect it to make all the money and spark endless conversations about whether or not it was necessary given that the third film has the most perfect and gut-wrenching ending the franchise could have asked for. But amid our ongoing nostalgic confusion, the latest trailer for the movie does offer us something that we need, that we deserve, and that will make the world a better place.
That’s right, it’s Keanu, baby!
Toy Story 4 picks up with the group living with Bonnie, the girl who took them in after Andy grew up. Her latest favourite toy is Forky, voiced by Tony Hale. He’s technically not a toy and is deeply troubled by the existential crisis that is his own existence, so he does what all tormented cutlery does and tries to escape. Woody, Buzz, and the team hunt him down and run into an old friend, Bo Peep. And also she’s friends with a Canadian stunt biker toy called Duke Caboom, who is voiced by eternal fave Keanu Reeves! So this film is basically a less murdery John Wick title. Is there anything he can’t do? Canada, I hope you understand how blessed you are.
The old favourites of Toy Story have all returned and are joined by Reeves, Hale, Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele, and Christina Hendricks. Toy Story 4 will be released on June 21.
Header Image Source: YouTube // Disney-Pixar
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me