Mira Sorvino Game For 'Romy And Michele's High School Reunion' Sequel
Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion is a comedy classic. This is not up for debate. Mira Sorvino and Lisa Kudrow positively slayed as a pair of ditzy blond besties desperate to impress their former classmates. They gave us a gloriously silly, fiercely fashionable, yet celebratory depiction of female friendship, plus a killer dance sequence. And 20 years later, it’s just as hilarious and heartwarming as it was in 1997. And FYI: Sorvino is totally down to do a sequel.
While appearing on The View, the Academy Award-winner spoke about how much Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion means to her. And when a sequel is suggested, she not only says she’s on board but takes the opportunity to entreat ABC/Disney to make it happen.
Someone get Kudrow, Garofalo and Cumming on the line!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia